Lake Rules & Carp Care
DO NOT BRING YOUR OWN NETS, SLINGS OR UNHOOKING MATS/CRADDLES ONTO THE VENUE
We provide FREE…..
- X2 Carp Sling/Retainer
- X2 Carp Unhooking Cradles
- X2 Landing Nets X2 Bottles Carp Aid/Antiseptic
CARP ANTISEPTIC PROVIDED, PLEASE TREAT EVERY HOOK HOLD THANK YOU
- No leaders or lead core of any kind – anti tangle tube only minimum of 18 inches.
- No fixed leads – safety rigs only.
- Micro barb or crushed bard only (no bent hooks or barbless) – we prefer crushed barb.
- No sacking fish.
- No standing with fish for photo’s.
- Please ensure hook links are unclipped or main cut before lifting fish onto the mat.
- Make sure you have your scales, iodine and camera ready before placing the fish onto the mat.
- Max 3 rods per angler.
- No shelf life boilies or nuts of any kind (fresh/frozen boilies only).
- All particles including pellet must be purchased from La Bourgonniere.
- Use Carp Aid/Antiseptic on hook hold after every catch.
- ONLY use our slings and nets do not use/bring your own onto the venue.
- Always use Carp Cradle.
- No fires around lake.
- No littering around the lake (this includes cigarette ends).
- No breaking of any trees, branches or reeds around the lake.
- I give my consent for any photo to be used for publicity for La Bourgonniere.
To produce this calibre of fish we ask you to read and observe these basic fish handing rules. The observance of these rules will help keep our fish in the mint condition that you deserve.
Before lifting the fish onto the unhooking mat have a container ready full of water to wet the unhooking mat, iodine to treat the fish, weighing scales and camera ready. Slide the weigh sling under the landing net and lift the fish from the water using the sling. In warm weather be extra careful.
Enjoy our Carp and get plenty of snaps but please only keep fish out of the water for the minimum time possible and be sure to carefully revive in water before release.
Thank you very much.